is a Buddhist inspired wholesale and retail giftware business, which aims to make money to give away to Buddhist and social welfare projects, and to work and trade ethically.
Check their website www.windhorse.biz
They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a fourth person to join our friendly and dynamic team
Provide excellent customer service by:
• Maintaining positive relationships with customers
• Ensuring order process completed accurately to schedule.
• Resolving queries through investigation with other teams
Skills and experience
• Customer service experience
• Strong communication skills
• Computer literate with competency in Excel, Word, Internet and knowledge of
computer databases - essential
Support or wages
Closing date: 01-05-09
This post carries a Genuine Occupational Requirement to have an understanding of and sympathy for Buddhism as practised in the FWBO, under the terms of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003 as it is an all-Buddhist team at present.
If interested please contact -
Jenny Henderson 01223 868 544,
Labels: Right Livelihood, Windhorse:evolution